Tuesday, November 1, 2011

AEDM - Day 1

November is Art Every Day Month! I decided to join this project to keep my creative juices flowing, to challenge myself, and for accountability. If you feel called to join you can get more information at Creative Every Day.


Today's project is inspired by a tutorial from Cresendoh I eyed a few months ago using journal tags and India ink. 

I started with large journaling tags.


I experimented with brushing and spraying water on the tags. Some of the tags I added a drop of ink and watched it disperse while others I brushed the drop of ink around. No rules, just fun!


I allowed the tags to dry and then used black Bombay India Ink, white Sakura Gelly Roll pen, black Artist Pitt Pen, and some scrap paper to embellish.

Faith
Doodle Art
Bloom
Love Always
Stop by tomorrow to see what Day 2 shall bring!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Ohhh... these are so cute, so cool... I love them! Maybe I'll borrow your idea once the month is moving and grooving!

I am glad to see you here, at #AEDM!

Kristin Dudish said...

These are such fun tags and a wonderful way to start the month!

xo
Kristin

p.s. I love your Blueprint for Kindness post! I love guerilla goodness! Wheee!!!

Morph Waffle said...

Your tags look great!