Saturday, November 19, 2011

AEDM - Day 19

Welcome to Day 19 of Art Every Day Month!
Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10111213, 141516, & 17, & 18.


Today's project is an apron kit from Donna Downey Studios. Sadly, I purchased this kit a good 6 months ago but thank goodness for AEDM I'm finally getting around to it. So here is my finished apron:


I used Cadillac Pink and Bahama Blue Glimmer Mists to colorize it. My blue mist started to clog up so it didn't spray like it should have and I concentrated the pink too much in some areas but I think it's cute anyway. Everything came with the kit except the mists. Adorable!





Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

The flowers give such a wonderful texture with your misty colours...lovely!
Gwen xx

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

This is very delightful!
Lovely :]
Now, you have a "artsy" apron to wear while you are being creative.
That happens to me too, I will find things tucked away that I had not gotten around to creating. Makes it fun... all over again!! *hugs*