Day 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
Today's project was to finally finish this door wreath that I just can't seem to get right. LOL. I started draft 1 a month ago (here) with coffee-dyed paper plate flowers based on a tutorial from Blue Sky Confections. I didn't burn my edges like she did but I did age them with distress inks. I just wasn't feeling it. I went through a few more drafts until I came up with a more simplistic look that I like the most.
I wrapped the wreath in muslin, hot glued on the underside, and then added four cloth flowers. I had bought a few other items to possibly add - wood letters to spell out "Welcome", a mini chalkboard, sweet little birds from Hobby Lobby, and burlap to make a mini bunting, and while the add-on options are nice, I'm kinda loving it as is. I might add a letter "S" for my last name at the top but I think its sweet and simple and just what I want.
Have a wonderful day!