Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Don't you just love getting packages in the mail? <3 Today I came home to 3 packages on my porch.

I received the premiere issue of Mingle from Stampington & Company. I can't wait to dive in!


I also received a Tranquility Du Jour goody bag from Kimberly and a Suzi Blu I love your witchy ways kit.


Happy! :-D

This past weekend I worked on my homework from Soul Restoration II. If you taken this class before, I worked in my Life Book. I made these sweet little hot glue flowers and colored them in with pigments (Perfect Pearls).





I'm still working on the wreath. It's taking a lot longer than I initially thought. The coffee-dyed paper plates are now turning into paper flowers.


They're not even close to being done but that's because I was in the mood for some fall cleaning.

I cleaned up my computer desk and set up a shipping area for my Etsy shop. Previously this was being done on my dining room table. :-) I also cleaned up my art desk. Holy cow, I should have taken a before picture but I would have been too embarrassed to show it anyway. LOL. Here's the after pic before I {finally} placed a layer of craft paper on top:


I can't believe how many layers of mod podge, paint, and ink I had to scrap off the desktop. Hopefully I've fixed that problem now. :-)

How was your weekend?

XOXO,

No comments: