In loving memory of the extraordinary visionary Steve Jobs, I'm sharing his 2005 Stanford commencement speech.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~Steve Jobs (1955-2011)
Here are this week's lovely links:
1) Spin Your Story : A Homeless Man's Gratitude on Kind Over Matter
2) Change happens and to everything there is a season on Scoutie Girl
3) Tissue Wrapped Flower Favors on Anna and Blue Paparie
4) DIY Inspiration Board on Gussy Sews
5) Free motion fish mobile from Alisa Burke
Have a great weekend!