Friday, November 11, 2011

TGIFive on Friday - Veterans Day

Honoring all who served.

Just for giggles...

1997, 21 years old
2000, 24 years old


1) Expand and Contract on Scoutie Girl (Both are needed.)
2) Unexpected Surprises on Free Spirit Knits (This made me all warm and fuzzy inside!)
3) A picture is worth a thousand words on Ordinary Courage (These graphic recordings are amazing!)
4) How to style a side braid on A Beautiful Mess (The most beautiful red hair I've ever seen!)
5) Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows on Oh She Glows (Yum!)

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

I didn't know you were a Navy gal!! WOW! THANK YOU for serving for my freedom! Thank you for taking time in your life to share the beauty and soul of your art for the world to see. YOU are making this world a better place!!

Amanda St.Clair said...

Awww...thanks Robyn! I hope you're doing well!