Which reminds me...this is what happens when I get bored.
I Mod Podge'd the trash can from my art desk. LOL. I used leftover scrapbook paper from when I revamped my Ikea cabinet to hold my art supplies back in April.
I decided to rename Friday's "On the Web" post to "TGIFive on Friday" and keep things a bit more simplified.
1) September's blog planner printable from Create as Folk.
2) The lovely Goddess Leonie shared a beautiful How to be Joyful poster.
3) Kelly Rae Roberts shared a gorgeous vintage birdcage revamp.
4) My Little Birdie art "music to my ears" was featured on A little bird told me post last week from The Brave Girls Club. Don't you just love these daily lovelies?
5) Chocolate Chunk Toffee Bars from Oh She Glows. Can't wait to make these treats!
Have a wonderful weekend!