This week's prompt:
What do you wish to create?
The last couple weeks I've been focused on decluttering my home. It's something I always say I want to do but I've finally stopped talking and starting doing. It's so refreshing to come home to a neat, organized home although my decluttering is still in progress.
I wish to create:
- a relaxing, tranquil environment in my home
- a place where friends and family feel cozy, not in a museum
- a place where creative expression is encouraged
- a place where memories are made
- a place where life is enjoyed
I believe the need to take action came about from Liz Lamoreux's Inner Excavate-along journal prompt I worked on in Chapter 3 on Living Your Envisioned Home (see the other chapters I worked though here). I'll post a home tour when I'm completely free of my clutter baggage.