Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lately

I've been so busy working on projects in my backyard that I failed to post a Lately last weekend. We've had so much rain this holiday weekend that I was unable to work in the yard which gave me time to catch-up on some posts and some artsy endeavors. Here are a few pics during the torrential storms:



Have a great week!

:: She Reads ::

The Declaration of You by Michelle Ward and Jessica Swift, Carry On, Warrior by Glennon Melton (on audiobook), and Spirit Junkie by Gabrielle Bernstein

:: She Listens ::

Cups by Anna Kendrick - I've been loving this song every since I watched Pitch Perfect

:: She Watches ::


:: She Explores ::

Gratitude lists


The Declaration of You


Journal your Life





:: She Creates ::

Beachy-themed dreamcatchers


Big canvases



Little canvases


Sacred painting tools


and happy hands


:: She Loves ::

Ganesh, the remover of obstacles, this sweet statue from Karma Kreations, is a welcome addition to my home


Messages from he Universe


Trying new veggies. These are rainbow carrots


Testing yummy recipes. This is gluten-free pizza with spinach + tomatoes + baby bellas. I also made one with sweet potatoes


Hugs,

No comments: