Katherine Center talks about making a Comfort List based on a character in her book, Get Lucky. Instead of a comfort list I thought I would make a favorite things list.
1) Perusing Etsy for fabulous handmades.
2) Homemade Lavender aromatherapy spray.
3) Inspiring artists blogs.
4) Taking e-courses.
5) Stampington & Company mags.
6) Reading books on my ipod Touch
7) Artist Dates (The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron)
8) A matinee movie with a friend. This weekend I saw No Strings Attached. It was good but I'd wait for DVD if you're on the fence about this one.
9) Cupcakes!!! (My local cupcake shop - Sugar Crave)
10) Planning a trip to Kripalu with a friend.
What are some of your favorite things?
P.S. I took the flower picture this past weekend. It was a beautiful spring-like day yet I was still shocked to see flowers blooming. We've had one cold winter for Florida and this weekend was a nice break from it, albeit a tease. To my Northern friends, I wish you warmth as your cold weather isn't going to let up for a while. Have a good week all!