Sunday, June 23, 2013

Full Moon Dreamboard :: Full Strawberry Moon


This is the Full Strawberry Moon which asks, "What delights are you dreaming of?" To participate, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.


I really felt the need for lots of white space in my collage, not for lack of beautiful images, but because It just felt right. That's something I'm looking for not only in my dreamboard but in my life right now. I need an abundance of space to relax into and allow time to journal and reflect - time to heal and grow. We spend so much of our time planned and scheduled and I would like plenty of unscheduled time for a change. With that comes time to commune with nature - to ground and go into the woods.


Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful Full Strawberry Moon!

Hugs,


6 comments:

Kristina said...

Peaceful and nurturing. I love the light in your board. I hope your dreams come true this month.

Everydaythings said...

oooh love the feeling of spaciousness and simplicity in your board.... it feels so summery I think!

Everydaythings said...

oops done it again...forgot to say may all your dreams come true for you!

Sailor July said...

I love how simple yet powerful your board is! It's filled with calm and energy, both.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful board with a wonderful, calming vibration. I wish you wide open space and the very best changes ♥

Lorinda.C.F said...

What a beautifully serene and peaceful board. Lovely. May it bring you everything you dream of xx