Thursday, February 10, 2011

On the Web - THIS Moment ecourse

When I got home from work today I took a little "me time" to work on my worksheets from Mindy Tsonas ecourse THIS Moment. I'm really enjoying the worksheets and Mindy's inspiration. I felt so encouraged as I worked on these that underneath all my fears and worries are my dreams waiting to be released and explored. I know they're there but sometimes it takes a little uncovering and examination to be able to completely release them out into the universe.

This weeks finds:

~ Last week I shared with you Vivienne McMaster's 14 Days of Self-Love series. This week she posted this beautiful pictorial post, Work In Progress.

~ Kind Over Matter added another awesome printable this week, a Valentine's Love Banner.

~ Scoutie Girl posted this inspiring post on her blog about crafting goals and shared a free goals worksheet at the end of the post. Brittni from Papernstitch guest blogged on Discovering Your True Goals and shared a Track This! worksheet.

~ iHanna shared a wealth of resources on printable calendars and planners here.

~ I signed up this week for Jennifer Lee's *free* The Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit virtual retreat on February 28th - March 11th. Go here for more info. I ordered her newly released book, The Right Brain Business Plan today from Amazon. Inspiration!

~ I also signed up this week for Christy Tomlinson's The She Art Workshop which begins February 28th. Yea!

Ahh...I see the weekend approaching! Have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for sharing all the goodies!
Very Inspiring, enjoyed the visit :]

Amanda St.Clair said...

Glad you could stop by, April!

mindy said...

thank you for sharing your inspiration, insight and kind words. i'm so happy we are on this little adventure together! it makes this moment even more special...xo