Friday, February 4, 2011

On the Web

Paint My Love - photo credit
Happy Friday everyone! It has been a crazy, busy week hasn't it? I started the Get Your Paint On class this week and was working on my first assignment tonight. I should have that painting done tomorrow and can share with you. I also finished the book Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos from my book list. It took me a few chapters to get into it but it turned into a very sweet book.

Here's what I found on the web this week:

- Becky Higgins shared two super cute items this week. One is this darling Love One Another print. Be sure to check out some of Becky's other dowloadables on the same page. The second item are these Valentine's Day fruit stickers from Twig & Thistle. I just might have to sneak one of the I'm going bananas over you! or You're the apple of my eye! stickers on my son's fruit for his lunch.

- Vivienne McMaster began an inspiring daily series this month on the 14 Day of Self-Love leading up to Valentines Day. A quote she shared on Day 1 from her friend really resonated with me, "If someone stops seeing how beautiful you are it's not because you stopped being beautiful, it's just 'cause they closed their eyes." Those words hold a lot of truth.

- Wish Studio announced the virtual retreat wishBIG ecamp on March 21-27th. Registration opens on Valentine's Day. So exciting!

- Kind Over Matter shared the Free Compliments Poster to spread a little love in the workplace. Amanda also blogged here on the correct way to share PDFs online to give blog love for the artists' hard work.

- Last but certainly not least, if you're a blogger and a planner this might be right up your alley. Create as Folk shared these printable blog planners, yearly and monthly (February).

Okay, I'm ridiculously tired and ready to crash. I hope you're weekend is off to a great start!

No comments: