Friday, March 18, 2011

On the web - The Art of Non-Conformity

The Art of Non-Conformity
Are you familiar with Chris Guillebeau? He was one of the speakers last week for Jen Lee’s The Right-Brainers in Business Summit. I was so taken by him that I had to visit his website, The Art of Non-Conformity. 

While perusing I came across two *free* PDF’s A Brief Guide to World Domination and 279 Days to Overnight Success. I started reading the first one and was blown away by Chris! I downloaded his book The Art of Non-Conformity on my iphone for when I finish the second PDF. 

He writes about priorities, having a clear answer to “why”, what we have to offer the world, being remarkable, changing the world for the better, and building long-lasting relationships. I love his writing style because I feel like we’re old friends talking over a cup of tea and I leave so inspired to make my mark. I can’t wait to dive into his book! 

Check out Chris here.

No comments: