Friday, March 25, 2011

On the Web

image credit
Happy Spring and happy Friday! I'm heading off to Lowe's to buy a whiskey barrel to plant some roses in. I love this time of year!


Here's this week's delicious finds:

~ Alisa Burke shared these yummy spring cake pops that I can't wait to try (here)! She also shared this lovely tutorial on embellishing the shoulders of t-shirt (here).

~ Laura Simms from Create as Folk shared her list on Five Rules for Life (here).

~ The oh so talented Goddess Leonie began an inspiring blogging goddess series this week (here).

~ Vivienne McMaster shared a Vulnerability post on pushing through the fear along your journey (here) and a powerful photo essay on community on Roots of She (here).

~ One of my favorite creatives, Violette,  shared an intention candle tutorial found here. I made the Grateful candle on the left last year and covered it with lots of glitter!

~ Tiffany of Live Happy shared a What if? post about throwing your life away by not living out your dreams (here).

~ Kelly Rae Roberts posted about feeling lost as a new mama (here). Don't I ever know this feeling! My son is 11 and I still feel lost!

~ Leslie posted one of her beautiful moodboards, Fresh for Spring, on Decor8 (here). I always love her color palettes.

~ Jamie Ridler shared her wisdom, Letter to my younger self, on Roots of She (here).

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You need to read ;0)

http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com/2011/03/winner-of-day-5-iseveryone.html

Amanda St.Clair said...

Woohoo! That's awesome, Jodi! Thank you!