Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Art Journaling & WishBIG ecamp

Happy Hump Day! I hope your week is going well! I'm so sad that tonight is the last night we gather around the campfire at the WishBig ecamp at Wish Studio. I still have a few more days before I'm done with all the workshops but I sure am going to miss all the lovely, inspiring, and supportive ladies I've met "at camp."

Here's a couple art journal pages I worked on last night for Shannon Kinney-Duh's Play Create Reflect workshop:



I tend to be more calculated with my journaling so I loved Shannon inspring us to play like children. I just finished her guided meditation and gentle yoga practice and loved it! Her voice is so comforting and soothing which was much needed after an emotionally trying day. Thanks go out to Mindy, the workshop facilitators, and each of the wonderful women I've met these past 10-days!

Have a wonderful evening, creative spirits!

XOXO,

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm so delighted you allowed yourself to let lose and play, play, play. It's harder to do when we get so used to thinking and planning and trying to "get it right." (I know how that is!) Your arwork turned out beautifully - I LOVE what you did with the doilies. GREAT idea. And thanks for adding the "free spirit" badge. I'll make sure to shout out to your blog link soon. Happy day. xo