Saturday, April 2, 2011

On the Web


Happy Saturday! I'm a day late posting since my allergies were kicking my bootie yesterday and my internet was down this morning. The image above is my inner icon I made with Kelly Barton's workshop with the WishBIG ecamp, Find Your Inner Icon. So much fun!

Here's a little inspiration I found on the web this week:


- Danita shared this super sweet paper doll owl printable over at My Owl Barn.

- I love Violette's interpretation of spilling open. Also, if you've never heard of or used Wordle, her post here shows you how to use it to make word clouds. So fun to make!

- Alisa Burke shared this tutorial on how to make a spring wreath from butcher paper. So cute and simple!

- Choosing Beauty shared a great post, Healing from a heART attack here. My heart just opened wide to engulf Liv and her friend after reading Liv's post on how a fellow artist could be so cruel.

- Kind Over Matter shared this video, When People Do You Wrong, from Marie Forleo which couldn't have come at a better time! It's about the difficultly of forgiving someone who's wronged you and asking for forgiveness when we make a mistake. We do and will make mistakes because we're all human. Be gentle with yourself.

And learn to forgive. I came across this quote many years ago and need to be reminded of it from time to time:

Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right, it makes you free.  ~Stormie Omartian


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

playcrane said...

Your inner icon is beautiful!