Here's this week's goodies I picked out for you to drool over. LOL.
1) I can't believe I haven't shared Kimberly Wilson's eco-friendly clothing shop with you yet! I can personally speak for how luxurious TranquiliT clothing feels against your skin. And Kimberly is such a sweetie! I had to opportunity to go on a yoga retreat hosted by her and Darren Main to India last November. Amazing!
2) This Nepalese sari maxi skirt is amazing!
3) And this Almost Wonderland dress/blouse!
4) How 'bout some bacon and eggs for breakfast...in the shower? This Eggs and Bacon maple-scented soap is so cute!
5) This In My Heart necklace would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift.
You want to make sure you come back here tomorrow. There will be lots of celebrating and I might even do a happy dance! Read last week's Wishcasting Wednesday for a sneak peek.