Sunday, April 10, 2011

What do you need to let go of?

Weight of the World
I've had a few days to recoup and I feel so much better. The yardwork is done, the house is clean, the laundry is almost done, and I think it's about time to sit down with a paintbrush in hand! First, I want to talk to you about something if you have time to listen.


Do you ever have the feeling that there's something you need to let go in your life to allow you to move forward?


It might be a bad habit, a toxic relationship, a one-sided friendship, memories, or insert your toxin here. Anything that you might have been holding on to way, way too long. When we hold on to these things it sometimes prevents us from completely moving forward in our lives. Pushing it to the back of our minds doesn't help. It's still there lurking in the corner, waiting. When you still hold on you allow it to control you. I don't know about you but I don't want any of these things controlling my life. 


I have several wonderful things that will be transpiring in the next few weeks (and more!) that I've had trouble working on lately because these thoughts and feelings had such a grasp on me that my dreams were being pushed to the wayside. This made me realize that it's time to release it to the universe, let it go, and allow my dreams to unfold and blossom organically.


I release this from my ownership. I ask the universe to give me a gentle yet loving push forward and mold me into the person I am to become.


Thank you for sharing this time with me and hopefully, if you have something holding you back, you will release it and know that you are a strong and courageous soul!

No comments: