Friday, April 29, 2011

On the web

I just love my new Strathmore Visual Journal!


I hope to spend lots of time art jounaling in it this weekend along with creating a few art pieces to go in my bedroom to match that new bedspread. But first I have an outdoors project I need to finish before it gets too hot to enjoy yardwork.


This is one of my chocolate roses that've already started blooming. I planted these last year and while they are pretty, I don't think they're very chocolately.

I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!


- 2 more days until Goddess Leonie releases her Business Goddess ecourse!


- Going Home to Roost shared the sweetest DIY hanging Mason jars here and an awesome menu planning template here.

- I must make these simple silhouettes shared on Scoutie Girl.

- Create as Folk shared her monthly blog planning calendar for May for those who like to plan ahead.

- Kelly Rae Roberts shared a great series on starting a creative business beginning here, also here, here, and here.

- Roberts Crafts shared this adorable paper flower DIY here.

- The Scarlet Lime shared a beautiful mini album video tutorial here.

No comments: