Monday, April 4, 2011

My Favorite Things

I hope the rest of your weekend was spent with much r&r and your Monday is off to a great start! I'm still working on some of the workshops from the WishBIG ecamp. Yesterday I worked on a Creative Senses Adventure from Liz Lamoreaux. Here's my "I am" poem from this class:


I'm off to finish some chakra-inspired watercolor painting for a booklet for Andrea Schroeder's Rainbow-licious Creative Healing workshop. See you on Wednesday for Wishcasting Wednesday!


1) What's better than mini elephants on your hand towels?

Baby hedgehogs!


Hand towels from PatiPri.

2) How gorgeous is this scarf? Found here.


3) Dede Etsy Shop has the sweetest pillows.



4) These wee gnome art sculptures from Humble Bea are the cutest!



 5) I want this skirt! Found here.


XOXO,

3 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

"In this moment, I am complete."
Oh how I needed that reminder today. Thanks for that !
And for all the yummy. bright, sweet spring-y things !
Happy Tuesday !

Bonita Rose said...

omg.. those little gnomes are the cutest thing ever.. tfs! hugs xo

Unknown said...

That was really good Amanda. You are great at writing!
Stevie