Friday, May 6, 2011

My beautiful girls went to the groomers today and look lovely.

Bella (left) and Olivia (right)
I'm so nervous and excited for tonight! The opening reception for the art show begins at 6 pm (here). I'll share a recap and pics tomorrow. Wish me luck!


~ I love these sewn paper postcards and art journal from ihanna.

~ Did you order your Right-Brain Business Plan Kit yet? I just received mine today and can't wait to dive in!

~ Create as Folk released this incredible From Passion to Profit free ebook.

~ Choosing Beauty shared this touching story about her son and his compassionate heart in What happened to Osama Bin Laden's Heart? this week. 


~ I love this Mother's Day gift idea that Ordinary Life Magic shared (via One Pretty Thing) using wilting flowers, a hammer, and a piece of linen. Or these handpainted scarfs from That Artist Woman, this handcolored card from Art Projects for Kids, this small pocket flag book from Blue-Eyed Freckle, or these lavender sachets from The Fab Miss B.


Have a wonderful weekend!


Hugs,

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Have a beautiful weekend and all the best with the art show!!

Amanda St.Clair said...

Thank you Sherry! I had a lovely evening and was walking on sunshine! Have a great weekend!