I wanted it to be whimsical with some distressing to make it look vintage. I also completed a new girl, "sweetly spoken."
Not a very good picture but a quick click from my iphone. I hope your week is off to a great start!
This week's my favorite things:
1) I came across this laptop sleeve last week while searching for a case for my Macbook. It was too sweet to pass up.
2) This clock from Art is Everything was in an Etsy treasury last week and got my attention. Oh how I love buntings!
3) My son is 11 now but I couldn't resist loving this picture and owl hat up!
Is there anything sweeter?
4) This is the most unique handbag I've seen in a while. It's a felted poppy handbag and so crafty!
5) Oh the things I could do with these butterflies! I would have them attached to everything in my house! Set of 6 feather butterflies from Caramelos.
Enjoy your Monday!