Monday, May 9, 2011

My Favorite Things

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed Mother's Day! I was busy creating on Sunday and loving every minute of it!

She has a spring in her step.
It comes from within.
See you back here for Wishcasting Wednesday!
My Favorite Things

1) This bib necklace from Blush Envy is gorgeous!


2) I saw this jewelry box from N and J Designs in a treasury and fell in love!

3) I'm a sucker for butterflies like this butterfly cuff from LemKa's B-Side.


4) I just adore this felt bouquet from Handmade Colectibles.


5) This a sweet and simple reminder on this dream silk ribbon bracelet from Charmed.


XOXO,

1 comment:

Ginny said...

The women you created look so proud of themselves and happy. They are wonderful! I hope you had as much fun creating them as I did looking at them this morning.