Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is in the air!

It's a beautiful day in Florida and I'm feeling the Spring fever!


I came across an awesome tutorial last year and have been saving it for this time of year. It's a tiered terra cotta planter from Positively Splendid.


I picked up 3 varying sizes of terra cotta pots from Hobby Lobby and some bricks, plants, potting soil, and spray paint from Lowe's. The spray paint is Valspar enamel gloss spray in Cut Ruby and Tropical Oasis. For the plants I picked patriot plantain lily, sweet potato vine, salvia (red), and impatiens (white). I spray painted the pots, added some soil, added a few bricks, more soil, and then the plants. Super easy. I decided not to stencil my house number on the pots but I haven't figured out what I do want on there.


I've wanted a garden gnome for awhile and found this sweet guy for 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby.


This mat makes me giggle every time I look down at it. :-D


And this is my little front porch.


What spring projects do you have planned?

No comments: