Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Seek Beauty

image credit
It’s so tough in the world sometimes when you realize there’s so much hate and violence. I really don’t understand why people are so concerned with others – their choices, lifestyle, looks, race, religion, etc. What does any of that matter? I try not to concern myself with others business unless it effects me personally. If you want to have 6 kids or no kids, if you want to adopt from another country or from your own, if you want to get married, cohabitate, or stay single, if you love a person of another race, if you love a person of the same sex, if you choose to worship differently than I do, or if you want to dress in all black or every color of the rainbow – it doesn’t affect me in any way whatsoever. As long as it doesn’t hurt others what does it matter? 

image credit
I really just don’t understand the obsession with other people and their choices. I would much rather know that my friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, community, and fellow planet Earth inhabitants are healthy, happy, and cared for. I guess this is where we look to the positive things that are going on in the world. Even with so much hostility there is still much more beauty to be seen. Notice the wonders around you and seek beauty in your everyday.


image credit
Hugs,

No comments: