Friday, June 24, 2011

On the web

image credit
~ Oh She Glows shared some delish recipes like this one for Blueberry Vanilla Bean Pancakes with Blueberry Glaze, Strawberry Almond Butter Soup, Quinoa Almond Berry Salad, and Gluten-free oil-free vegan walnut brownies.

~ Kind Over Matter shared this beautiful Hopi Elder Prayer printable.

~ I heart Jen Lemen's post on How to be Happy and I'm swooning over How To Fall in Love: A Beginner's Guide.

~ This is a sweet tutorial to make a scrappy patchwork heart (via One Pretty Thing).

~ Post at Wish Studio from Christine Mason Miller, On Writing.

~ I love this empowering class for girls, Little Brave Girls. What beautiful artwork and inspiring messages these girls made!

~ Don't miss my guest post on Living Life Photographically this past week on my India journey.

~ Fourth of July cupcakes in a jar from The TomKat Studio!

~ What Happens When you Finally Surrender on Dirty Footprints Studio.

~ Art to Inspire (moving on from failure) on Scoutie Girl.

Have a great weekend my lovelies!

No comments: