Saturday, July 21, 2012

Inner Excavate-Along :: Chapter 1

I purchased Liz Lamoreux's book Inner Excavation when it was first released but I never had a chance to completely dive into the goodness. I was thrilled when she started her read along, Inner Excavate-Along in June but didn't have time to get started on it until now. You can jump in at any time and work at your on pace. Oh yeah, and it's *free*! Go to Liz's introduction here to start your own excavation.


Chapter 1 :: I Begin


Photo Prompt: Scenes from This Day








Writing Prompt: Word Toolbox
Writing Prompt: "I am..." Poem


I am...
- Capturing my true essence
- Examining my inward beauty
- Deeply expressing joy
- Reflecting light
- Longing for freedom
- Considering wise practices
- Nurturing my heart & soul

Studio Prompt: Collage


Hugs,


No comments: