Friday, July 20, 2012

What I've been up to


I'm still working in my art journal but it looks like I'll have to start a new one soon. There are so many completed pages that my scans are starting to blur in the middle. Not a bad predicament to be in. :-)

These pages were created mostly with washi tape and inspired by Donna Downey's Collage Monday. I like how it turned out but you can't really tell from this scan.


I made this one with Neocolor crayons.


This was a technique I learned from Christy Tomlinson's last class using sprays and stencils.


A couple random watercolor flower pages below.



This one from gesso and Distress Inks.


This page was created using Ronda Palazzara's watercolor stamping technique with Distress Inks. It says, "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." by Marcel Proust.


Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,




No comments: