Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Christy's e-course, Your Living Canvas, ended last week but I'm still working on my projects. I showed you a few of my art journal pages and a canvas I did for the class a few weeks ago (here). Today I want to share my living canvas that's still in progress and a few more of my art journal pages.

This is my canvas so far. I've added a few more layers each day for the last week or so. There are soooo many layers and some of them can only be seen when you tilt the canvas. I'm not sure what the final piece will look like but I know it's not there yet. It's too big to fit on my scanner so I'll try to get a better picture later in the week.


Here are a few pictures showing the layers.








Now on to my art journal pages:










Have a safe and happy Independence Day!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Phenomenal work! Wow! That living canvas is AMAZING! I am partial to the Gordon Hinkley page and the Be Present page - but they are all really good. Thanks for sharing - you are an inspiration!