Saturday, January 26, 2013

Full Moon Dreamboard :: Full Wolf Moon

This is the Full Wolf Moon and asks, "What are you hungry for?" To participate, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.


The first image that called to me was the target with the bullseye arrows and then I was drawn repeatedly to flowers. Right on target and blooming. There was definitely a theme with the words that I was drawn to: following my path and heart, my calling, and change. Actually, the word that was whispered to me when I first read the prompt was, "Change." When I sat down at my art desk to pull my board together the color purple was my first thought to use as the background. This surprised me a bit because I rarely use my purple paint. To finish of the page I added a touch of glitter because everything is better with glitter. :)


My crystal ball tells me there's an abundance of change in my future. LOL.

Hugs,

8 comments:

Cindi said...

Wishing you positive changes then!

Everydaythings said...

what a lovely board . .and your goals are so clear. I love the words - follow your own path, and I hope your dreams ALL come true!

Kristina said...

Flowers! I love the color of this board. I hope you find the change you're looking for.

BunnyKissd said...

Beautiful! I love the profusion of spring and the purple & glitter! May your dreams come true!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Beautiful and colourful board. May all your dreams come true.

Beverley Baird said...

What a strong dreamboard! Thos words will certainly guide you in the month ahead!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Follow what you're drawn to, just as you did in the dreamboard, and you'll be well on the way down your path. May all of your dreams come true - with glitter too!

Living in the Moment said...

Love your vision board - I am thinking of creating one - One that I can change things out as the year goes on - Yours is lovely!
~Kristine