I picked up a couple picture frames from the dollar store and removed the glass and backing.
I used my handy-dandy spray box and leftover spray paint from my porch revamp last March to spray the picture frames.
I laid out some embellishments and played around with the layout.
Then I used hot glue to secure the items. I added a couple birds that I sprayed with glimmer mists for added color.
This is the Christmas wreath that I had up on my front door:
This is my usual door wreath:
Here is my finished frame wreath:
While I was at it I decided to spruce up my planter.
Evidently, plants need water. :-D
Here is the planter after the addition of a few faux plants and succulents. Much better although a little wonky. LOL.
I'm linking to: