Thursday, April 25, 2013

Full Moon Dreamboard :: Full Pink Moon

This is the Full Pink Moon which asks, "What dreams is it time to tend?" To participate, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.


My collages tend to consume every square inch of the page but I love how different this one is in  its spaciousness and simplicity. With the nice clean lines, the focus seems to be on the transition my life is currently undergoing. Change is scary but good. The simplicity also mimics my home life of late as I'm taking this weekend to rake through my home once again to declutter. 

Hugs,

6 comments:

Everydaythings said...

I just love your board, and yes it looks clean and organised and looks like you just know how to get your life in order too! Your board resonated with me!

Everydaythings said...

ooops forgot to add... may all your dreams come true!!

Lynne said...

The first thing I noticed is the simplicity. It's just beautiful Amanda!

May all your dreams come true.

Sarah Vanderburgh said...

just reading your board i found myself taking a deep cleansing breath. wonderful. may all your dreams come true.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Wonderful board. Love the - Transform your career.

BunnyKissd said...

Love the space and room on your board! May your dreams come true!