Sunday, April 21, 2013

Travel Adventures :: Day 6

See the posts for Day 1Day 2, Days 3, 4, & 5, and Day 7.

Sunday concluded Feast Retreat. We hugged, said our goodbyes, and continued to travel our separate paths. I left Gig Harbor with my well filled and my heart open wide.


My travel adventure guided me through the mountains headed to Portland, OR.


In Portland, I parked my rental and set out on foot across the Burnside Bridge and snapped a few photos along the way.




This is a picture of the Saturday Market (& Sunday) from the bridge.


My feet let me to claim a doughnut from the world famous Voodoo Doughnut. And yes, they really are yummy!





I purchased a pass for the Portland Streetcar and toured the city loop until I had a lay of the land. I hit a few shops (Anthro and Dick Blick) in the Pearl District.



I enjoyed a falafel pita and taro bubble tea at The TeaZone and Camellia Lounge and made a stop at the legendary Powell's City of Books.


I ended up in the sweet Nob Hill district to hit up Lush and a few other shops. I couldn't resist the urge to take this photo which happens to be located on Lovejoy Street.


After wearing myself out sightseeing I made my way back to my rental to head to the hotel to crash out. Along the way my animal spirit totem made a guest appearance.


Tomorrow will conclude my travel adventures!

Hugs,

No comments: