Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lately


Hello, loves! I've been a bit quiet lately as I immersed myself in the Spirits of Joy prompts and vision work. It feels good to dream and work on goals and even better to uncover dreams that I didn't realize I even had!


I have some good news to share as I've lost around 18 pounds now with Jenny Craig. I was even able to fit into a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in quite some time! I still have a loooong way to go but I'm on the right track.


I'm getting ready for vacation next week. I'll be spending a few days in Seattle, attending Feast Retreat, and then a few days in Portland (OR). A whole week of much needed time to travel the northwest region and time away from the everyday grind. Expect loads of pictures when I return! LOL. Have a beautiful day!


Hugs,

No comments: