Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIFive on Friday

image credit
Hello Lovelies! I hope you've had a wonderful week. I am so, so thankful that the weekend has finally arrived.  I have so many ideas rolling around in my head that I can hardly wait to sit down at my art desk and create. What are you looking forward to this weekend?


Here's this weeks sweet finds from around the 'net:


1) Glamping Camping Party on Hostess with the Mostess


2) How to make a wood crown on Lil Blue Boo


3) Affirmation printable from Goddess Leonie on Roots of She


4) In Support of Curves on Kind Over Matter


5) Brave Again from Christine Mason Miller


Have a great weekend!





1 comment:

Debbie Saviano said...

Hi Amanda,
Love your Blog and as for the weekend and what am I going to create? Like you still coming down from the CCE. My head is swimming with all the "magical experiences" now just getting down to putting it all to work. New Focus on my Blog and Platform. Hugs from TX and know you will create some magical things for your ETSY which I am leaving here to go visit. :)