Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to immerse yourself in?

Thank you for joining me for this week's Wishcasting Wednesday. If you'd like to join this magical circle of dreamers and doers, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.

Today's prompt:

What do you wish to immerse yourself in?

image credit
I wish to immerse myself in healthy habits - nutrient-rich foods, exercise, and oodles of self-care. A few years ago I began a grieving process of a lost relationship. I allowed myself to self-medicate with unhealthy foods while I went through this depressed stage in my life. Now, 100 lbs heavier and miserable, I wish to take that first step to taking care of my health and my weight. I want to feel good again. I want to feel light and free and not so "weighed down." I wish to stop pouring toxic foods and sodas into my mouth and reconnect with naturally grown foods and a healthier way of life. 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful wish! I have been focusing the past few months on eating healthier foods, drinking green smoothies, and walking daily. Though I haven't lost any significant amount of weight yet, I feel so much better! May you find that same joy :)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

LaWendula said...

Oh I so rely to that wish too!
I really need to start with more healthy eating habits too.
So I think, I gonna make myself a salad right now.

Thanks for reminding me!
As you wish for yourself, so I gladly wish for you. xo

Alli said...

A wonderful wish - and the picture is so beautiful - loving and yummy watermelon to nurture your body. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Keepapi Creative said...

oh Lovely wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. Jacs x

Dominee said...

I love this picture!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Donna said...

What a beautiful and heartfelt wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! May you be nourished by your food, and may your heart and body be light and free! xxx

Kim Mailhot said...

As Amanda wishes for herself, I wish for her also. This is a wonderful wish for yourself, lovely One ! I have similar ones for myself. Let's take good care of ourselves !
Hugs !

" M " said...

Thats a good one , I've been tryin' very hard to eat right , excerise the whole deal , its been a test in my reality , let me tell ya! LOL!


As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also! : )

Ginny said...

This is such an important wish. There is nothing more important than taking care of yourself. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Anna said...

a wonderful wonderful wish! As you wish for yourself I joyfully wish for you as well, to reconnect with naturally grown food and a healthier way of life <3

Janece said...

oh...yep, those dark times can really throw us for a loop. How wonderful that you have finished your grieving and are ready to move on. Your wish to care for yourself and your health is an easy one to support!!! :)

As you wish for yourself I wish for you also.

Kim Switzer said...

Fabulous wish! You deserve all those good things.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Anonymous said...

It takes time and patience to build healthy habits; make sure you are compassionate with yourself. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Such a great wish! and as someone who knows from experience, allow slip-ups without being hard on yourself. It's a learning curve!

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Healthy wish. You sound focused and determined. Good for you.
As Amanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.