Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIFive on Friday

I've been busy creating up a storm this past week! Here are a couple new girls I was working on:

Gentle Spirit
Happiness is a Butterfly
I'm hoping to get more done this weekend besides working on my Soul Restoration II homework, a meditation workshop tonight, and World's Biggest Summit starts tomorrow! Exciting weekend of creativity and inspiration.

If you haven't signed up the World's Biggest Summit you need to. There's 100+ teachers and it's *free*!

Here are this week's lovely links:

1) October blog planners from Create as Folk

2) Gussy Sews has tons of DIY's listed on this week's Inspiration Workshop

3) Ribbon Chandelier from Harts Desire and Decorative Fabric Birdcage from Two Shades of Pink (via One Pretty Thing)

4) 101 Handmade Ornament Tutorials from Everything Etsy

5) Fall Cleaning Checklist from Lil Blue Boo

Since this is a creativity filled weekend, I thought I'd share this sweet vid from Derek Sivers (via Kind Over Matter) to remind you that your art/craft is important. Share your art with the world!


XOXO,

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

I love your angel very much !

I hope you have a sweet and awesomely creative weekend, Lovely Amanda !
Cheers !