Sunday, February 12, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness Week

Random Acts of Kindness Week begins tomorrow, Monday the 13th and continues until Sunday the 19th. I’ll be posting a RAOK post each day sharing what I did that day to spread a little love and offer some ideas for you to perform your own RAOK.

If you have a moment, visit the Random Acts of Kindness website or their Facebook page. I went through their “Kindness Ideas” tab and brainstormed some of my own to come up with a list of RAOK for the next seven days.

Every little selfless act you put out into the world creates a ripple effect. Never doubt that one small action can make a difference.

And if you don't believe me, check out this video on a "magical" chain reaction of kindness in Philly diner. Beautiful!



With kindness,

No comments: