Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I've been up to. . .

I've been working on some doodles in my art journal:



Finishing up Body Restoration:


Getting ready for The Right-Brainers in Business tomorrow (this is for my notes):


Tried a new super yummy recipe, Ham & Cheese Poppy Sliders:


And read a couple new books:



Cutting for Stone was sooo good. I couldn't put it down. My favorite quote from the book,
"As many people as there are to hold you back, there are angels whose humanity makes up for all the others." Isn't that so true? You shake your head at those few people but have to keep it in perspective that they are not the population as a whole.

Bossypants gave me a few laughs but could have passed. I read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang last year and it was hilarious but Bossypants is more of a clean funny. This is next:

Has anyone read Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close or any other great books to share?

Hugs,

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am watching the Oscars now and Extremely Loud... looks really good. I will probably watch the movie and skip the book though. I just read 2 great books. One, is called The Dive From Clausen's Pier, by Ann Packer. The other, is called The Giver by Lois Lowry. Both were great.