Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DIY :: Sleepy Time Slumber Pack


I've struggled with falling asleep for as long as I can remember and this has become the perfect natural remedy to helping me fall asleep faster. My favorite scent is lavender which is relaxing and soothing. Chamomile is calming and rumored to chase away bad dreams. I added a few tumbled stones to further promote sleep by their soothing and calming qualities.

There are many ways to make a sleep-inducing pouch but this is the way I made mine:

- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- Handful of dried lavender buds
- Handful of dried chamomile flowers
- 2 amethyst tumbled stones
- 2 sodalite tumbled stones
- 1 linen or organza pouch (I used the sweet bag my Soul Mantra locket was packed in)


Gather the materials.


Add the dried flowers into the pouch.


Place the desired number of essential oil drops onto the flowers.


Add the crystals, seal the pouch, and gently mix the contents to distribute the oil.


Place the Sleepy Time Slumber Pack next to your pillow and breath in the amazing aroma. Zzzzz....


P.S. You may need to mix the contents periodically to release the fragrance and/or refresh with a few more drops of essential oil.

I'm linking to:



Hugs,

No comments: