Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Even More Found Hearts

I love it when I find hearts in unexpected places (Found Hearts & More Found Hearts & Hiking Found Hearts). I found this heart when I was flipping through pictures on my iPhone of beginning layers on canvas paintings:


This heart was also discovered later when reviewing pictures on my phone. How awesome is it that the gap between the carnations formed a heart shape?


I didn't notice the shape until I placed this crystal in my window sill.


A heart-shaped crack in the parking lot walking into Michaels.


Found heart when the cookies were pulled out of the oven (scooped cookie dough).


I found this heart when I was editing the photo.


This heart is upside and a not easily seen in this picture but when you're holding it and turn the crystal upside down its easily noticeable.


Hugs,

1 comment:

Living in the Moment said...

Funny how you come across "Hearts" as I often do - Love this - Like the world is speaking to us in a special way - Love Hearts !!!!!
~Kristine