Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lately

:: She Reads ::

Storycatcher: Making Sense of Our Lives through the Power and Practice of Story by Christina Baldwin

:: She Watches ::

Step Up: Revolution - I know these movies are cheesy but I love them anyway!

:: She Explores ::

Visioning from a distance. I was unable to attend Hannah's latest workshop at The Loft so I attended in spirit and followed along on Instagram #loftvisionnight.





Speaking of Instagram, I've been more active with this app as of late. You can find me @amandastclair.

:: She Creates ::

A beautifully restored deck (and aching muscles)

Before

In between (after pressure washing)
After - much better!

A completed dreamcatcher





:: She Loves ::

My amazing Soul Portrait by the lovely and talented Jules Dolly


Lunch at the beach


New kicks


Found feathers


Selfie



Ethereal selfie


Hugs,


No comments: